You must install JRE 1.8 for your platform. Visit Oracle's website
to download Java or visit
the web page for your operating system to learn about how to install Java.
- Log in as root
- Download this zipped file in a folder where you
want to install Syncrify
- Extract the tar file using the following commands
tar -zxvf SyncrifyOther.tar.gz
- Ensure the permissions for run.sh is set as an executable. If not,
chmod +x run.sh command to change its permission
- Execute run.sh to run Syncrify. This script assumes java is in your path. If this is not true, either modify your machine PATH or run.sh file to
use absolute path.
- Using your browser connect to
Additional optional task
You might want to write a script that will automatically launch Syncrify when the machine starts.