Next, you will need to associate one or more profiles to the newly created services in step 1. Following steps
demonstrate how to accomplish this task.
- Click Manage Users
- Click View under the Profiles column for the desired user
- Following page will display profiles belonging to this user. The last column, Action, contains
an icon for cloud. See image below.
A grey icon suggests no cloud snapshot is configured where as a red icon means snapshots are configured for this profile.
- Click the Cloud icon
- Select the desired Service Name. The names you see in this list come from the services you configured in Step 1 above.
- Select a frequency for the snapshot.
- 0 - means automatic snapshots are disabled. Administrators must create snapshots manually
- 1 - means a snapshot will be taken after every backup
- numbers higher than 1 signify the nth value. For example, if you specify 10, a snapshot will be taken after 10th backup.
- Do not check the box for Backup Versions unless you use 1 for frequency. Click here
for an explanation.
- Finally, create Create