Creating Snapshots on Wasabi
Syncrify allows you to create backup snapshots on an Wasabi Bucket.
Steps to configure Wasabi
Use the following steps to configure an Wasabi bucket.
- Log in using the admin account into Syncrify Server's web interface
- Click Configuration
- Select Cloud Services under More Configuration Options on the upper right hand side
- Select Wasabi for the Provider field
- Enter a friendly name. This can be any arbitrary value you decide. Do NOT use any special character or punctuations for this value
- Enter Access Key ID and Secret Key, which is assigned by Wasabi. See below for instructions.
- Select a region where your service resides
- Click Create
Steps to get Access ID and Secret Key
- The following steps assumes you are familiar with Wasabi and you have already created at least a Trial account with Wasabi. Click here
if you do not have an account yet.
- Log in to your Wasabi account and click Users on the left menu.
- Create a new user with WasabiFullAccess for Policy
- Towards the end, it will ask you to download the Access Key and Secret Key. Keep these values in a safe place.
- Enter these values in Syncrify's web interface