Version 3.4 for Syncrify - beta
A beta release for v3.4 of Syncrify is now available. The following new features have been added in v3.4.
- The installer works with Windows 8 and Windows server 2012
- Disaster recovery has been added to provide high availability
- Older versions of every file can be restored for a desired folders by providing the number of days to go back.
- Deleting files on the client machine once backup is successfully completed.
- Plugins for SQL Server and MySQL have been enhanced to restore older versions of the database.
Expected release date for v3.4 is February 15, 2013.
Syncrify Server - upgrade patch
Use these installers on Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012.
There is no need to reinstall if Syncrify is already installed on your machine.
Syncrify Server - Installer for Server 2012 and Windows 8
Syncrify Client- Installer for Server 2012 and Windows 8