Syncrify Client Status Viewer
Starting from version 3.5, a small application continuously runs in the background displaying the status of running backup jobs.
This application is currently only available on Windows and on Mac OS X. It is not available on Linux, UNIX or BSD.
- You must be running the service-based client. Status viewer is not available when running the Integrated client.
- You must be running version 3.5 of higher
How it works
You will see a small icon in the Task bar showing the state of the backups. The icon has three states:
- Stopped - icon turns red with a stop sign indicating Syncrify service is not running.
- Paused - icon turns orange with a paused sign indicating no jobs are executing.
- Running - icon turns green indicating one or more jobs are in progress.
Clicking on the icon display the status of running jobs.
A screen shot showing the Status Viewer application running on Windows.
A screen shot showing the Status Viewer application running on Mac OS X.