Backups are always performed by non-admin users. Therefore, administrators must create one or more users in Syncrify before files are backed up.
The following steps demonstrate how to perform this task.
- Log in to Syncrify web interface as admin
- Click Manage Users on the main menu
- Click Add a new user link on the upper left hand side.
- Specify a value for:
- User's name
- User's email
- Repository path - this is the path on the server where files will be backed up.
- Newly added users will appear towards the bottom of the screen