Installing Syncrify Client on Mac
Apple has recently added new security measures requiring additional steps to install third-party software that
is not downloaded from the AppStore. Follow the steps below to install Syncrify Client on a MAC.
- Download appropriate installer from the download page. There are two downloads:
In either case, you will download
- For Intel based CPU
- For the new M1 Chip
- Double-clicking the downloaded file could result in the following error.
- If you get this error, hold the CTRL key and then click the
SyncrifyClient.pkg file. This will
open the following popup-menu.
- Select Open from the popup-menu. You will see the following message.
- Finally, select Open to run the installer.
for instructions on how to use Syncrify Client