Xeams Version 6.3 is Released
- Synametrics Technologies, Inc.
a New Jersey-based solutions provider for IT professionals and
computer systems developers, has introduced the latest update of Xeams Version 6.3 build 5973.
Xeams is, a secure and powerful complete mail server for Windows, Linux, Solaris, MacOSX and other flavors of UNIX. Xeams
supports SMTP, POP3, and IMAP. It features a powerful spam filtering engine that eliminates up to 99% of junk email
upon installation. The software offers a flexible approach to email, making it a very user friendly server.
The new update brings an enhanced Active Directory lookup that can be done using SSL, the ability to send quarantine reports
to other email addresses, and a new filter called TrickySender. TrickySender handles a major security flaw
in many email clients.
In addition to the features mentioned above, other notable enhancements include:
- CIDR format is now accepted for Relaying IP, White/Black listed IPs and Access Control List
- Screen to manage White/Black listed IP address is enhanced
- Ability to force HTTPS for the web interface
- A new filter called UniqueAnchors has been added
- SPF check is skipped if message comes from a server allowed to relay
- Activity by IP report has been updated to work with blacklisted IP addresses in CIDR format
- Virus Detector has been updated to look for zips within a zipped file
- Diagnostic Check - Outbound has been enhanced to report missing PTR records
For more information about this update and the complete change log for Xeams, please visit
About Synametrics Technologies
Headquartered in Monroe, NJ, Synametrics Technologies has provided IT professionals and computer
systems developers since 1997. Based on the success of their initial product offerings (WinSQL and DeltaCopy),
the company continues to create and hone innovative products that
help its customers get more from their computer applications, databases and infrastructure. To date, over
one million users around the world have chosen Synametrics solutions to help power their accelerated business
or personal computing needs.
Among Synametrics Technologies signature product offerings is Syncrify, a private-cloud backup software
allowing multiple customer machines to backup folders/files to a central repository within its own enterprise.
The comprehensive, multi-platform data protection solution provides 100% security and allows customers to
access their files from anywhere at any time. Syncrify also offers across-the-board folder synchronization
and an incremental backup feature that intelligently recognizes small changes to larger projects, thereby
making backup jobs run faster and more smoothly.