|Document ID: ||2322|
|Subject: ||Customizing password reset page|
|Creation date: ||4/12/13 3:43 PM|
|Last modified on: ||12/11/18 11:48 AM|
Brand the Syncrify Password Reset Email
Syncrify ISP allows administrators to customize the password reset email
When users forget their login passwords for Syncrify, they can be retrieved using the 'Forgot Password' link on the Syncrify web front. Often, it is important to brand this email, and from whom it is received. Please follow the steps below to customize the email to fit your needs.
Step 1: Change the Sender of the email
- Login to the Syncrify admin console
- In the 'Quick Links' menu, click 'ISP Configuration'
- Choose 'Syncrify Server Branding'
- View the 'Browser Title' field
- This field specifies not only the browser window's title but also the email sender
Step 2: Customize the email body
- In the file system of the Syncrify server, navigate to the 'config' directory under the installation directory
- Locate the PasswordReset.txt file and open it in a text editor
- Edit the contents of this message as you see fit
NOTE: There are variables in the email body encased in hashtags i.e. #variableName# that can be used to display specific information about the sender.
Posted by Barbara Hinkston on 9/3/17 2:52 PM
I am trying to get a new password can you please help me find one
Add a comment to this document
Do you have a helpful tip related to this document that you'd like to share
with other users?
This area is reserved for useful tips. Therefore, do not post any questions here. Instead, use our public forums
to post questions.