|Document ID: ||5174|
|Subject: ||Aborting backups in Syncrify|
|Creation date: ||11/1/17 4:49 AM|
|Last modified on: ||12/11/18 11:40 AM|
Aborting Backups in Syncrify
Scheduled backups run in the background without any visual indication on the client's end. Since these backups do not have a visual interface, abort a running backup can be puzzling.
There are two ways to abort a running backup job:
- Log in as admin
- You will see active jobs on the main page. Click the magnifying glass next to the desired job
- Click Terminate on the following screen
- You will need Telnet Client on the machine. You may have to enable this feature in Windows, which is done through Turn Windows features on or off
- Open a Command Prompt and type the following command
telnet localhost 53110
- This will connect to the running job in the background. Once connected, type abort at the prompt
Add a comment to this document
Do you have a helpful tip related to this document that you'd like to share
with other users?
This area is reserved for useful tips. Therefore, do not post any questions here. Instead, use our public forums
to post questions.