WinSQL » Knowledge base
|Subject:||Can I modify the SQL keywords in the editor?|
|Creation date:||7/29/09 4:24 PM|
|Last modified on:||7/29/09 4:25 PM|
Yes. Follow the instructions below.
- Start WinSQL
- Click Cancel in the connection window to close it without connecting to any database.
- Click Open Data Folder under the File menu. This will open Windows Explorer in a particular folder.
- Create a new text file in this folder and name it SQLKeywords.dat
- Using any text editor, such as Notepad, enter as many keywords as you like (one keyword per line)
- Save the file
- Restart WinSQL. Your newly added keywords will now appear in a different color.
Add a comment to this document
Do you have a helpful tip related to this document that you'd like to share
with other users? Please add it below. Your name and tip will appear at the
end of the document text.