Getting a trial edition for Syncrify
The Personal edition for Syncrify can be used as a trial, which allow:
- One user account
- Up to 5 profiles
This means you can install Syncrify on up to 5 machines with different profile names and use the same
user id and password to run your test. You can run all 5 backups simultaneously.
If this test case does not work for you,
to get a 30-day trial key for Syncrify Professional. This
is a 100 license pack that allows branding
, which come with the ISP edition.
You will be able to do the following once this trial license is applied.
- Syncrify will work as if you have installed the ISP edition (with branding)
- You will be able to brand both client and server
- You will be able to test backups from 100 computers
- You will be able to use features like versioning and encryption
How it works
- Download and install Syncrify server on a machine of your choice
- A serial number for the 30 day trial is sent via email. This new serial number will expire in 30 days.
You DO NOT have to reinstall Syncrify. The serial number determines the edition of Syncrify you are licensed for.