Syncrify Server Machine
Syncrify server is the machine where back up files are copied. It is recommended you install Syncrify server on a machine with plenty of hard drive.
- Operating System - Following
operating systems are supported.
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard or later (For older
versions, download JDK 1.6 from Apple's website before installing
- Solaris, HP-UX, IBM AIX and other flavors of UNIX.
- Memory - 64 MB required, 1 GB Recommended
- Hard Disk - 60 MB for installation. You will need additional hard-drive to hold data files.
- CPU - Pentium 233 MHz, 500 MHz or
Syncrify Client Machine
Two types of programs can connect to a Syncrify Server from a client machine:
- Syncrify client - a custom client that is used to perform backups. This client can be installed on a variety of operating systems, including:
- Microsoft Windows (NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and Windows 7).
- Mac OS X
- A Web Browser - using a web browser users can view backed up files and restore/download them to their local machines. Following is a list of supported browsers.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome