Modifying repository path for a user
The current version of Syncrify does not allow modifying a repository path for a user. Later versions of Syncrify will handle this situation automatically. In the meantime, follow the steps below to manually modify the path.
- Login to Syncrify's web interface using the admin account.
- Click on Manage Users and notice the value for repository path for the user.
- Manually copy the entire directory structure of this repository path to the new location of your choice.
- Delete the existing user from Syncrify
- Recreate the same user with a new repository path