|Subject:||Modifying repository path for a user|
|Creation date:||9/9/11 9:54 AM|
|Last modified on:||9/9/11 10:00 AM|
Modifying repository path for a user
The current version of Syncrify does not allow modifying a repository path for a user. Later versions of Syncrify will handle this situation automatically. In the meantime, follow the steps below to manually modify the path.
- Login to Syncrify's web interface using the admin account.
- Click on Manage Users and notice the value for repository path for the user.
- Manually copy the entire directory structure of this repository path to the new location of your choice.
- Delete the existing user from Syncrify
- Recreate the same user with a new repository path
Add a comment to this document
Do you have a helpful tip related to this document that you'd like to share
with other users? Please add it below. Your name and tip will appear at the
end of the document text.