|Subject:||Installing Syncrify client on Windows OS|
|Creation date:||5/19/10 9:34 AM|
|Last modified on:||5/19/10 9:51 AM|
Installing Syncrify client on Windows
Click here for instructions on how to use Syncrify Client
- Unzip the downloaded file to extract setup.exe, which is the installer for Syncrify Client
- Double click setup.exe file
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the application
- Necessary icon will be created in the Programs group.
- Double click the shortcut to run Syncrify Client
Add a comment to this document
Do you have a helpful tip related to this document that you'd like to share
with other users? Please add it below. Your name and tip will appear at the
end of the document text.