Partial Branding for SynaMan
SynaMan offers two types of branding:
- Partial Branding - available in Professional edition
- Total Branding - available in Enterprise edition. More info...
This page talks about partial branding that allow you to put your company logo or a custom text in the upper left hand corner of the web interface, giving your users an impression that they are connecting to a website belonging to you. Click the image on the right to enlarge a sample screen shot.
- SynaMan Professional. Branding is not allowed in SynaMan Personal edition
- You must be using version 2.7 build 1337 or above. For older builds click here
Following steps demonstrate how to brand your copy of SynaMan.
- Login as admin to SynaMan's web interface
- Click Advanced Configuration under Quick Links.
- Select the tab for Branding SynaMan
- You can either select a text for your company name or display your company logo. See image below.
- Create custom images and save them in $INSTALL_DIR/branding folder, where $INSTALL_DIR refers to the path where SynaMan is installed.
- Click Apply when done.