Easily see and run queries that you have executed in the past. Historic queries
are displayed in a different tab and provide following capabilities.
- Displays type of query, SQL statement, execution time, execution duration and number of rows returned
- Optionally, queries can be persisted to disk, making this data available even after a restart
- By default displays last 50 queries
- Easily run any query from the history list or copy the script to clipboard
- Specify a search string to restrict available entries